Sabtu, 30 Juni 2012

June.

Hei guys! Today is a last day in June. How your June? :)


My June really oradinary as usual. And still getting my two months of holiday. Then, I always get bored. Allday. Except yesterday, Me and Dhila, Salma, Selma go to Amplaz, and we celebrate Dhila birthday in 26 June. :D And Salma birthday in 21 June. :)


Well Selma and Dhila told me if they want come to my house. It'll be great. :)


Oh oh I remember yesterday was a #LittleBlackStar birthday. My big family birthday. :D And we make it trending in Italy with keywords #HappyBirthdayBlackStar!




Then, I make a Tumblr. Ye, I have two blog now. But, I like Blogger than Tumblr. Really. :) And I still adore Blogger. Check out my Tumblr: vaniainwonderland.tumblr.com


So, It's my June. I hope next month can be more better than this month. :)

1 komentar:

  1. Nice post! ^^ Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    Join Oasap super giveaway, win beautiful dress, open worldwide. Click here (•˘⌣˘•)
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    BalasHapus